Thursday, November 3, 2011

Silver Dollar City Homeschool Days

In October we had a chance to go to Silver Dollar City Homeschool Days.  It was so fun!  I'd really recommend this program to anyone!  As season pass holders we got in free and then paid the extra 15 dollars for the homeschool classes.  Sooo worth it!  In the above photo this gentle lady helped Kayley make a wagon train doll...

She also got to dip her own candles... 
 

Uncle Steven and Aunt Jenna were there for the day!  :)
Darn it if I couldn't find a pic of Jenna to share!  Sorry Jen!

Maggie just kind of hung out...  
Her button says "I'm homeschooled...the world is my classroom"
Love it!

Any trip with my clan would not be complete without the customary self-portrait.
I think this is a record...there are 8 people in this photo!  
Yes!!!  8!!  Suh-wheet!

Kayley also got to go "underground" at the Brown's Candy Factory 
and dip her own chocolate, peanut brittle...
 YUM!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, your girls are so precious! It looks like you all had such a fun time. Thanks for sharing. I'm visiting from the crew and now I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! We always enjoy our trips there but have never made it to their homeschool days...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet memories! We mean to do this every year but October is just so busy! If you go next year we may join you!:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find an email addy for you and tried Facebook I need you to email me at SeekingHim at gmail dot com so I can get the CD out to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great day! My girls would love it.

    Your daughters are so adorable. Love those beautiful smiles!

    Following you from the Crew.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...