Sunday, October 16, 2011

Destination Adventure: Hogle Zoo, TITP Mon, & BYU


I know I know!  It is taking me forever to get all these pics uploaded!  I'm so sorry!  I've been so busy doing projects (taking advantage of Grandma visiting) that I am so out of the loop on the virtual world!  Anyway, here are the pics from our final day in UT!  We went to Hogle Zoo and met up with Krystin, Jay & Autumn!

The girls road the carousel...which was a real treat since our local zoo doesn't have one!

Kayley kept a lookout for wildlife.


 Self portrait on the train!

Afterward we headed over for a few minutes to the This Is The Place Monument and Heritage Park where I snapped a few great pics!






 This is about to be a tantrum....

 And then, before leaving the Salt Lake Valley we drove down to Provo and stopped off at BYU to buy much-needed BYU gear!

As we headed out we drive by the Tabernacle to see it stabilized and very clean.   We found out during General Conference that they will turn it into a Temple!

The drive out of UT was kind of boring, but beautiful.

James pretended like he was reading the map, but don't be fooled...I think he is sleeping.

 I snapped this picture of my friend, the Big Kahuna.  He has been hanging in my car(s) for over 10 years.  I'm sure by now you are wondering why I started snapping unrelated pictures...  I was very, very bored.

As we drove we became more and more...

Mentally Unstable.
Next Stop:  Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...