Thursday, October 28, 2010

Primary Activity and Program Practice...

I admit...I LOVE my calling as primary secretary. We had our activity on Saturday. It was practice for our program and an indoor picnic. I kid you not, Me, my Mom and James (thank you thank you!) made 50+ lunches to feed our hungry primary kids. It was so much fun... Kayley memorized her part (and it was LONG!) with no trouble. The bigger kids were amazed that she was able to do that. Everything went great!!


Playing duck, duck, goose... Kayley is in blue...
Another pic of the back of Kayley's head. The indoor picnic was fun. I tell you though, Kayley has no primary friends her age (except Wes - whom we love! but...he is, after all, a BOY...LOL). So, I encouraged her to sit with some other girls. Doesn't it just break your heart to watch little kids trying to make friends? Ugh! We need more little girls in our primary!! Poor Kayley is sitting all by herself. It makes my heart hurt to see her alone. (If anyone has advice on helping Kayley make friends I'm totally open. There are just NO girls her age in the entire primary organization...)Waiting....

1 comment:

  1. It is just so hard when one year makes such a huge difference in interests! My friend's little girl has four years without a single girl in her Primary class. There were 12 boys but she was the only girl. She's just going into Young Womens now and she's the lone Bee Hive... Luckily though the older they get the less difference one year makes.

    I'll be praying for some peeps to come into your ward with daughters Kayley's age.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...