Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Movie Mania at My house.

Ok, so...it's summer and I have been reading a LOT of books and watching a lot of movies. Books to come later, but, in case you were interested I thought I'd share with you some of the movies I watched this week and tell you what I think...

First, we watched Sherlock Holmes....and seriously, it was AWESOME. Lots of action, drama...ahh..and even some romance. For me, it is a must-buy. I also loved how they left it open for a sequel without leaving you hanging. I have never been one to read classics, but I mentioned to James that maybe I should try to read at least 1 Sherlock Holmes mystery. He suggested The Hounds of the Baskervilles...

Then, I got the move called The Magic of Ordinary Days from the library. Loved. Loved. LOVED it. I won't tell you anything about it except if you like Hallmark movies, you will definitely like this one too.

Ok, so, our 1 folly so far this summer is Land of the Lost. Uhm, spare yourself and DON'T bother, unless you are a super-duper Will Ferrell fan. I will admit, that I laughed a lot, but then again, I have a weird sense of humor. Not appropriate for children under 21 (LOL!).
It did have some bad language and questionable scenes.

Just in case you wanted to know what I thought about movies.


1 comment:

  1. Ok, I also loved the second movie, the Halmark one, it was so good, just recently on the Halmark channel. I would love to see more movies like it. I also loved Land of the Lost, but of course anything with Will Farrell is great. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...