Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Adoption is LOVE

Through the miracle of Adoption we are once again
proud parents of a baby girl!!
Magdalena Angelica was born January 2nd, 2010 at 6:29am.
She weighed 6lbs 5oz (tiny baby!) and was 18.5" long.
She is gorgeous with a full head of jet black hair and dark blue eyes.
Thank you so much for all the love and support.
When I logged onto Facebook minutes ago,
I had (I kid you not) 92 well-wishes from family,
dear friends, aquaintences and strangers.
And that is just from today.
Our hearts are full.
We are so grateful to 'eM and the trust she has placed in us to raise and love this beautiful little girl. Thank you will never be enough to express what a birthmom does for an adoptive couple. Our only hope is that we can continue to live worthy of such miracles in our lives. Adoption is truly an example of unselfish, pure, christlike LOVE.
We love you 'eM.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm very excited for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you. I've been logging on to Facebook obsessively for the last few days following the events. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a beautiful, tiny girl! :) Reading these stories gives me such hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! we are so happy for you guys! what a long, emotional journey... such a beautiful outcome. have fun with your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!:) She is beautiful! I can't wait till Kayley gets to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been anxiously awaiting your news and when I saw the picture tears immediately came to my eyes! I'm so happy for you! She is beautiful and will be a wonderful addition to your family. Can't wait for more pictures and updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I am glad taht everything worked out well. Enjoy your new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower of Adoptive Momma of Two and read your news on her blog. I just had to come over here and read about your news from you. :) Congratulations! As an adoptive Momma as well I love hearing and seeing great success stories. I love her name! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog from another adoption blog....and HUGE congrats to your family! I hope that will be us sometime in the next two years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love technology, too so we can see you and receive your Great News! CONGRATULATIONS! is just not big enough! Love Ken and Candee Read

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! She looks so cute and little :) I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing and Hallelujah! Can't wait to see more photos and hear more! I am SO happy for you guys! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to your whole family!
    I'll be in contact with you over the next little while making sure all the little adjustments are happy ones. :)
    I'm also staying in touch with 'eM to lend my support her way as well. She truly is one remarkable birth mother and will be dear to my heart forever.
    Give the new "big sister" a hug and a kiss for me when you get to introduce them.
    It's moments like these that you will cherish for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...