Monday, December 14, 2009

My favorite Christmas movies

Today I thought I'd share with you what I think are the BEST Christmas movies EVER. These are the ones that I watch every year...Can't live with out them! You will probably notice that movies like "White Christmas" and "Its a Wonderful Life" or "Miracle on 34th Street" are NOT on my list...because all I can say about those movies are: "zzzzzzzz"


The Muppet Christmas Carol


Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas


How the Grinch Stole Christmas


Charlie Brown Christmas


Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer




Honorable Mentions go to:

Hip Hop Noel - From the Disney Store laserdisc - 1994!



One Magic Christmas


The Nightmare Before Christmas


The Santa Clause

The Cricket on the Hearth

Babes in Toyland
What are YOUR favorite Christmas movies??

3 comments:

  1. No way! You love the Muppet Christmas Carol too. It's #1 and #2 is Polar Express. You need to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polar Express is great. Every year my husband and I must watch Christmas Vacation. It's a tradition. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so are you comin' to AZ with your movies so we can watch them? We could have a christmas movie party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...