Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Favorites - Songs...

I thought in the spirit of Christmas I would share some my favorite songs of season.
Which ones are your favorites?

One of my TOP favorites!
Not too many people even recognize this one when I mention it!
Masters in this Hall


LOOOVE This one tooooo!
You can sing along...the words are in the video.
Good luck!
Carol of the Bells



Mary Did You Know? (Sung by Donnie Osmond - swoooon!)



What Child is This?



Oh Holy Night


And I had to include Kayleys Favorite:
12 Days of Christmas - Muppet Version!


3 comments:

  1. Mary did you know is one of my favorites too. Although, I must admit, I prefer Reba McEntire's version over Donny's because it sounds more genuine. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Celine Dions entire Christmas album. And I just learned Mary Did You Know just last year and it's one of my fav's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE Celtic Woman. They are coming next year to Utah and it's finally on a weekend! We are so there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...