I know by now you may be wondering where we are... here is a quick update.
(As I type this I am sitting in the 900 sq ft library in Rogersville, MO...with a 1 hour time limit!)
We got here to Rogersville safely and the movers have come and gone. Just a few things have been causing us problems...I'll name a small sampling.
1. There are no phone. The phone jacks are busted...kaput...nadda. This also means no internet. It has been horrendous to say the least.
2. There are ginormous spiders...bugs...and other creepy crawlies EVERYWHERE. In fact...I opened the front door yesterday and a very big preying mantis landed on my chest. I SCREAMED bloody murder. It is a wonder that my new neigbhors didn't come running...
3. We still have no stove. I'm hungry.
4. There are free roaming dogs all over that keep pooping in my yard. I wanted to call the dog-catcher but apparently they won't come outside of city limits. (of which we are just barely).
5. What I thought would be Kayleys new preschool smells like pee. Ugh.
6. There is a leak under our sink.
7. The toilet seat is so wobbly it almost threw me in the floor when I sat down on it.
Oh...there is so much more... So much...but I will save it for another day. My hour here in the teeny tiny library is almost up and I have to go.
Needless to say it is uncertain when I will get on here again. Soon I hope!! I miss everybody...
Oh, and by the way....M is having a girl!
Yay! :) :) :)