Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weird Random Picture Wednesday

For Weird Random picture day I thought I would post this interesting picture from the day James and I got married. For whatever reason this was always one of my favorites. An angle of marriage that you don't often see. James' mom took all of our photos. She did a great job. In retrospect we should've hired a professional photographer, but we did get some good shots anyway. His Mom did a great job for an amature photographer. James' sister Susan was handy to fluff my hair and make adjustments to my dress. I think James Granny snapped this picture while waiting for us.
We are standing on the grounds of the St. Louis Temple and you can actually see a sign from the interstate there in the background.
What a crazy day our wedding day was.
I can hardly remember anything about it.
Don't they always say it is a day you never forget?
It must've been nerves because I really can't remember much.
It is all a blur.

But I do know, that I am grateful to be married to my husband James.
It has been an exciting 7 years.
Can't wait to see what the next 7 bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...