Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kayley-ism(s)

Kayley says the funniest things...

A couple of days ago I was prompting her to answer a few questions for Gramma about Daddy's work as a Doctor. The conversation went something like this:

I asked Kayley "Where does Daddy work?"
She answered "At the Hospitital" (sound it out...it is how she says it)
I said, "Right! What does he do there?"
She said, "Nothin'"
I said, "Noooo...what does Daddy do at the hospitital?"
She said, "Works!"
I said, "Yeah he does...but what does he doooo? What IS Daddy?"
Pretty sure she had it all figured out she shouted, "A BOY!!"
(LOL! Yeah he is...and nevermind about what Daddy does at the hospital).


Then, this morning she was cuddling on my lap after just waking up and she turned to me and said, "Daddy has big hairs in his Nostrils!"
Where did that come from? She hadn't even seen him yet this morning, he was in the shower when she got out of bed.
Anyway, I said, "Ewww! I know! He has a "special thing" that cuts his nose hairs shorter...
Kayley looked at me and said, "Where IS that 'Thing??!'"
hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...