Friday, July 17, 2009

Sleeping Sideways.

Kayley is so funny. We still take a nap every day (oh thank goodness). But, some days she tells me, "I don't want to take a nap!" So I tell her..."Ok...you don't have to go to sleep, but you do have to go to bed." So, she climbs into her bed and from there she can actually reach an entire bin of stuffed animals and baby dolls... Sometimes she drags a couple little books into bed with her... And, I don't mind...as long as she goes to bed. (Mom needs her quiet time during the day!)

And she always falls asleep in the middle of her play.


I walked into her room to wake her up one afternoon and she was laying sideways all scrunched up at the head of the toddler bed. She is so funny...how can anybody sleep like that? =)

Oh, and she has always taken her "kanket" and laid it over her head like that while she was sleeping too. It used to weird me out, but now I know I just have to dig under there and find her.


1 comment:

  1. Probably a Hellewell trait. I still put my silky blanket up near my head (and especially over my ears) when I sleep. It regulates the temperature around my head b/c the silky material absorbs the temperature = less hot or less cold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...