Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Puttin' Kayley to Work...

Did you ever think you would see the day?
Kayley has been terrified of the vacuum for ages.
Then all of a sudden...she is not?
In this pic she is actually saying to me, "It's Heavy!"
I think she was surprised. =)
I tell you, up 2 months ago she would run and hide when I got out the vacuum.
Then suddenly it was too inconvenient to hide so she would climb up on the couch.
Then she realized it was pretty neat to help wind the cord up when I was done.
Then all of a sudden she told me she wanted to help...
Then she wanted to do it alone.
All in a matter of 3 weeks.
Weird huh?

1 comment:

  1. I know right? Maybe I should try it. hehe... Poor kid, its just so hot here that I let her run around in a T and Undies all the time...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...