Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Picture Time...

It's that time of the year again. Time to get Kayley's semi-annual pictures taken! We went to Kiddie Kandids again this year and they did turn out pretty great. Kayley is always afraid of the table, moving backdrops and camera and the last 3 times we've gone in to get photos done I've always had to take a few pics with her before she gets comfortable and takes them alone. Every year I am always dressed kind of crummy, but this year...I got smart. I did my hair and makeup and dressed nice and snapped a few pics with Kayley that we could actually keep. They turned out so good... And her special birthday pics look even better... Enjoy the photos on the blog (illegally scanned in I can assure you...I hope I don't go to prison) Oh, and of course you can expect to receive some orginals in the mail!


4 comments:

  1. Her crossed-leg picture with her sitting in the chair is sooo cute! The last collage is also super cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And you look Gorgeous! Hope all is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! I love them....especially the pointed toe! I love your new hair! You look so cute! It is totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee Zowee!!! How stinkin' adorable are you girls! Thanks for sharing your adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...