Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Parent Profiles


I have added a new link in the upper left hand corner of the blog. We are currently running a 2nd profile on Parent Profiles. You can click the link to check it out. It is pretty similar to our ItsAboutLove Profile, but it has one really awsome feature: A Journal.
I have been doing pretty good about keeping the journal section updated...and it is like mini-blogging for potential birthmoms.

Sadly, we can't post links to our blog on the ParentProfiles public profile, so the journal is as close as I can get to blogging our day-to-day activities. Wander over when you get a chance and see what you think! On our profile just click on the Journal tab to view it.

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute family, I hope someone chooses you soon, but only if they are serious about their adoption plan.
    You are so much better at your journal than I am. I am lucky if I do something once a month...
    I saw one couple, at the very end of their letter, write something like "for more information about us just google our names." I did that and found their blog. I think it's a great idea around Parent Profiles no links rule. I can't remember who it was or I would go back to see if it was still there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...