Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Busy Morning

Today was a busy morning. We started our morning by going to Kids Kuts to get Kayley her 2nd haircut. She was very good and very cooperative.

They had a cool train table to play with while I paid and chatted for a while.
Kayleys shorter do. Or is it doo?
After our haircut we walked across the street to a little store called "Basically Bows." I didn't know what to expect, but once I walked in the door I was in hairbow heaven. All hairbows - all the time... Can you believe I made it out of there without spending a dime? It was SO hard. =)

Next we made a stop by our library. I wanted to ask some questions about their new culture pass program. We got distracted though by this Crochet Coral Reef. Who knew you could crochet an entire ecosystem?It was pretty neat.



We ended our library stop by playing with puzzles for a while, then headed out with the promise of a happy meal from McDonalds.

Which was yummy...even though I forgot to take a picture of that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...