Monday, June 15, 2009

The Many Faces of Kayley...

These pics are all from the Desert Botanical Garden. I decided to post Kayley alone because I ended up taking a LOT of pics of her. They are so cute. Her expression is so different in every one. She really runs the full gambit of emotions. Check them out.

Happy Kayley...

Hey! A branch got stuck in my hair!

I have a cooool stick!
Come closer Mom and let me smack you with this stick.
Aaah! Don't tickle me!

Whoa! She fell off.
What are you talking about?
No really...let me whack you with this stick.
She ended up whacking her Gramdaddy with that stick and I had to take it away. Here are photos of the tantrum that ensued. I don't actually make it a habit to take crying pictures. This is only the 2nd time. Maybe we'll have to compare crying faces in another posting?
Anyway...even crying she is a beautiful girl.



Hot and tired....time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...