Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dollhouse Days

If you remember a while back I found this awesome dollhouse at the Thrift Store for 10 bucks. This toy has been a staple in our house for a few months now. When Gramma was here last month she bought Kayley 2 sets of people. A Mommy & Daddy. And 2 little girls. Kayley named the smallest girl Kayley...and the bigger girl Alison. (I wonder where she got that from?). Anyway...I was watching Kayley play yesterday and she was just so cute...
I heard her say... (in a squeaky mommy voice) "I'm going to make dinner..." Then I heard her say, (in a low daddy voice) "I'm going to do the dishes....

And here is what I saw in her dollhouse kitchen.
A little later I heard "I love you...I love you too...Give me a hug...ok..." And she had her mommy and daddy dollys hugging and then they kissed with a big "mwha" (like elmo).

I like to think that this is the kind of behavior she sees in our home?
Either that or she is watching too much TV.

Oh...and I didn't get pictures of this part, but after the kitchen, Alison and Kayley Doll were taking turns using the potty in the dollyhouse bathroom. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...