Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Changes...

I suppose you have noticed that I've made a few changes at JamesStephanieKayley.
I hope you all like them.
I sure do!

I also wanted to share that I started a new blog. I mentioned in my last posting that I had itchy fingers and was interested in writing more so I started a new blog called Echos of the Ozarks. It will showcase many things Ozarks and I'm excited to start a new writing project. Check it out!

I've added a link to my bloglist or you an visit by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Sounds wonderful! I'd love to throw in some stories that my grandparents told. I can compile, edit the stories to a more presentable format. I think you hit a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look. I've not been very good with my blogging lately. I also heard that you guys are coming back in August. Can't wait to see you and have you around for a whole week! The boys will be so excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...