Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Streets Playhouse

I picked up this little dollhouse from Deseret Industries last week. I paid 4 bucks for it. Brought it home, cleaned it up and let Kayley play with it with her Little People. I looked it up on the internet and discovered that it is the Sweet Streets dollhouse and is worth about 15 dollars on eBay in played-with condition. I love it when I find a bargain.

Kayley has been having a lot of fun with it. It has a bathroom with a toilet and a bathtub. Her little people spend a lot of time in there. If you listen closely you can hear her putting her little people on the potty and then splashing in the tub. Toward the end her Little Dude falls down the stairs and she tells him "Be Careful!"


2 comments:

  1. You gotta love Little People! For a few years they were by far the most popular toy in our home. The girls have grown into the Polly Pocket stage now, but they still love their Little People. I remember playing with them as a kid, too, only they were made of wood and not nearly as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute doll house!
    I played with little people as a kid too. Most of those toys still exist at my parents house for the grandkids. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...