Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kayley's House Cleaning Day Photography...

I know! I know! I haven't posted since Thursday! I got sick late in the week and had a terrible head cold which really slowed me down. I'm finally starting to feel better and here is a much anticipated posting!



Housecleaning Day

Monday's are what I have unofficially dubbed as "Housecleaning day." I really dislike housecleaning and I will go all week and just do what needs to be done to keep the house in running order, but Mondays...well...Mondays are the full housecleaning day. We catch up on the laundry, we dust and vacume, we clean bathrooms and the kitchen, and we clean up Kayley's room. I really like to let Kayley help, but sometimes she just kind of creates more work. Well, last week I decided that I needed her to do something different so I turned her loose with the camera and an empty camera card...

Here is a selection of Kayley's Monday Photo's.

No makeup on... I hid behind some clean laundry. =)

1 comment:

  1. fun updates! i see that she's into abstract photography. :) i love the stove you made for her. very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...