Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cookin' with Rice

Thanks to Gramma's creativity! We came up with this idea to create Kayley her own little "stovetop"for cooking. I used a small cardboard flat that had chicken noodle soup on it and drew a couple of "hot"burners, a timer and a few "knobs"for turning. I gave Kayley a small cup of rice and away she went. She played with this little stovetop all afternoon... (And yes, the rice is everywhere.) I kept telling her to "pretend"eat it, but every so often she'd wander over and tell me she needed to spit out some rice... So, her rice eventually became pretty soggy. =)

Enjoy the videos. You have to love the way she "taps"her spices into the pan...and I really don't "scrape"my eggs like that...not sure where she learned that one. haha.






2 comments:

  1. Hi guys! Remember us?! We've been technologically challenged recently, with no computer (ours was in the shop for about 2 months), but I'm finally able to check out your blog! Kayley is adorable! It's so great to get a little peak into your lives. We miss you guys and appreciate you keeping in touch.

    Your adoption profile looks great, too. We'll keep you in our prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, this is Jen Hendricks, in case you didn't know. :) (It's a curse that comes with having a name like Jen!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...