Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Standin' in the Corner

I know, I know! I didn't update anything yesterday! Sorry!

Anyway, here is a funny story for you.
Kayley got caught coloring on the carpet with a red crayon. This was the 2nd time and it is so frustrating.
Well, we haven't been too successful with "time-outs" in the past, I'm not sure why...they just didn't bother her. So I decided to try something different... I made her stand in the corner.

I always hated standing in the corner as a kid, so I thought maybe this would be a better deterrent than just sitting on her "time-out" chair where she would still be able to watch what I was doing, etc. I thought it would be more boring with her nose in the corner and maybe she'd realize that time-out isn't supposed to be fun? So, she stood in the corner for 2 minutes (1 minute for each year of her age). And, No, she surely didn't like it...

Needless to say, about 30 minutes later I walked by and found this:
Apparently Minnie has been a bad mouse and she had to stand in the corner...?

1 comment:

  1. I seriously have the cutest niece EVER!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...