Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our trip to Virgina

In May we took a vacation to Virginia to see my parents. Kayley and I went out a few days ahead of James and spent some time with "Granma" and "Papa". When James got there we made the trip to the tourist trap. It was insane. We chose to visit during the "Rolling Thunder" biker weekend. There were thousands and thousands of motorcycles! It was crazy.

Here is Kayley waiting for the train. It was unlike anything she's experienced!



Kayley, Papa and Granma on the train.


Uh...I think this was the WWII Memorial, but don't quote me on that.


James in front of the Lincoln Memorial. It was hard to take photos, there were soooo many people.


Washington monument in the background here...


My parents waited with Kayley while James and I tromped up the steps into Lincoln memorial. Kayley did so well. Were were downtown ALL day and she was such a trooper. She rode in the stroller for hours and hours...

I don't remember where we are here? I do seem to remember this evil tree jumping out and wacking Papa in the forehead. It was actually pretty funny.

WATER! I had to hang on to her...Kayley was pretty sure it was a place to go swimming.



Daddy, Mommy and Kayley. We had such a great time. Kayley did NOT want to come home. (Neither did Mommy).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like tons of fun! If you're ever up visiting family again, just let us know, we're only four hours away or so, kind of crazy, eh? I love your posts, keep them coming! I'm glad you sent the email about the changed site name, I couldn't figure out why we couldn't find you!
    Talk to you soon,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...